Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Gigi's cupcakes at 11640 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618

Gigi's cupcakes 11640 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618
Phone:(813) 968-2253

We ordered the two cupcakes & two cheesecakes special box, we selected Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough, Scarlett's Red Velvet, Classic cheesecake & Turtle cheesecake.

David's Take: The packaging was really nice! I selected & tasted the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and the Classic cheesecake. Who doesn't like Classic cheesecake, I found it just right! My surprise was the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough it took me back to licking the spoon after grandma made cookies, I LOVED IT!

Mom's Take: I loved the presentation in the box! I tasted the Scarlett's Red Velvet, & Turtle cheesecake. The Turtle cheesecake was a nice blend of caramel, nuts & cheesecake! The Scarlett's Red Velvet cupcake was delicious, loved the edible heart on top!

Gigi's cupcakes website:
http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/

Be sure to follow David, Mom & the Mobile Billboard Sign atwww.AProInAClick.com

Photos by David Driggers Photography - DDP - 2013



No comments:

Post a Comment